- Bachelor's Degree: The Pennsylvania State University 2003
- Master's Degree (M.Ed): East Stroudsburg University 2008
- Certified Athletic Trainer
- PA Department of Education Health and Physical Education
- Water Safety Instructor
- First Aid, CPR, AED certified (American Heart Assoc.)
How did you become interested in being an Athletic Trainer?
I started working as an athletic training student in high school with athletic teams. Worked Big 33 football classic in Hershey, PA and worked with Hershey Park Entertainment and Hershey Bear Hockey team while attending school at Penn State and during my summer breaks.
What do you enjoy most about being an Athletic Trainer with OAA?
I enjoy being outdoors, working with student-athletes and helping them to set and achieve their goals, educating and supporting students and their families through injuries and the prevention of injuries.
What is your favorite sport of leisure?
Enjoying running races with the “Run Lehigh Valley”, playing soccer, camping, biking and walking my chihuahua’s.