|Home » Specialties » Physical Therapy|
OAA offers the most comprehensive and experienced Physical Rehabilitation Center in the Region, with a nationally recognized staff of licensed Physical Therapists, Hand Therapists, and Therapy Assistants, as well as licensed and certified Athletic Trainers. OAA's team of dedicated Physical Therapists:
- Work one-on-one with you to manage pain, restore function and return to normal activities.
- Use the most advanced physical therapy techniques, ranging from simple exercises to the complex spinal traction, employing state-of-the-art exercise equipment, functional training tools and modalities.
- Are trained in all of the latest physical therapy methods, such as the "McKenzie Method" - a total system of patient care.
- Utilize the most advanced non-surgical diagnostics - working closely with OAA's entire staff of Orthopaedic Surgeons and Physicians to relieve many orthopaedic problems without surgery.
OAA now offers Aqua Rehabilitation Therapy featuring programs for arthritis, joints and spine patients in one of our new, warm water therapy pools. OAA's Specialty Rehabilitation Programs are as follows:
Back to Specialties »
- Craig Carvin, P.T.
- Rick Grubb, MSPT, OCS
- Harry Jenkins, MPT, OCS, ATC
- Howie Knudson, M.S.P.T.
- Joel Ninos, M.S.P.T., S.C.S., C.S.C.S.
- Jane Roche, COTA/L, CLT-LANA
- Steve Sharkazy, DPT
- Giovanni Stracco, DPT, PT, FAAOMPT