SAFETY FIRST – FOR YOU AND FOR US!!!!
OAA Orthopaedic Specialists is committed to offering safe and responsible care.
We are OPEN at all locations with the following safety procedures:
- All patients must wear their own masks
- All Patients will be symptom screened prior to entering the care area (If you have a fever or symptoms you will not enter)
- Patient Social Distancing by Design
- Staggered Start Times and Appointments (ONLY the Patient and required assistance should come to the appointment – NO guests)
- No guests guests/visitors are allowed back with the patients unless they are a guardian of a minor or a medical caregiver
- Social Distancing Floor Taping Identifies your SAFE AREA
- Controlled Patient Flow Directions
- Minimal Patient to Patient Path Crossing
- Waiting rooms when used only have chairs at 6 Foot identified intervals
- All Staff will have Personal Protective Equipment including masks, sanitizer, cough shields, gloves (if/as needed – not to be cross patient used)
- Telehealth options continue to be available as well.
- Portal Message Your Provider and/or call 610-973-6200 to schedule an appointment today.