Work Injury Center
OAA Orthopaedic Specialists offers a full line of services to help companies deal with Workers’ Compensation issues.
- A dedicated phone line enabling workers to make appointments or get answers to questions quickly and easily.
- Comprehensive treatment and management of injured workers and invaluable services for both employees and employers.
- Experienced in-house case managers with a reputation for being “Masters of Information.” From helping you build a Workers’ Comp panel, to assisting with forms, billing, reports, and follow-up communications, OAA makes Workers’ Comp seem easy.
Our referrals come from injured workers, employers, primary care physicians, insurance companies, attorneys and case managers. We provide both surgical and non-surgical care and onsite rehabilitation services including:
- Work Conditioning and Hand Therapy
- Functional capacity evaluations
- Ergonomic evaluations
- On-site job analysis and body mechanics training
- Educational seminars on common Workers’ Comp injuries
Because of our expertise, the OAA Worker's Comp staff is often invited to tour industry facilities to learn more about workplace environments. Our surgeons and physicians are often sought out to provide second-opinions and Independent Medical Evaluations.
Why choose OAA’s Work Injury Center?
- Quick and easy access to the most experienced orthopaedic practice in the Lehigh Valley
- Dedicated phone line for ease of contact
- In-house case managers
- Certified MRO onsite
- Personalized injury management services geared to company needs