WE ARE OPEN BUT SAFETY FIRST!!!
STARTING MONDAY 4/27
OAA WILL HAVE LIMITED PATIENT HOURS IN OUR ALLENTOWN OFFICE
AND WE WILL CONTINUE TO USE TELEHEALTH!
SAFETY FIRST – FOR YOU AND FOR US!!!!
- All patients must wear their own mask
- All Patients will be symptom screened prior to entering the care area
- IF you have a fever or symptoms you will not enter
- Patient Social Distancing by Design
- Appointments are spaced out 30 minutes apart
- Staggered Start Times
- Patients who can - will be seen through TELEHEALTH
- ONLY the Patient and required assistance should come to the appointment – no guests
- Social Distancing Floor Taping Identifies your SAFE AREA
- Controlled Patient Flow Directions
- Minimal Patient to Patient Path Crossing
- Patients will wait for their appointment in exam rooms to the best of our abilit
- Waiting rooms when used only have chairs at 6 Foot identified intervals
- All Staff will have Personal Protective Equipment including
- Cough Shields
- Gloves if/as needed – not to be cross patient used
If you have been waiting for an appointment – Thank You for your patience.
We want to be safe and responsible as we provide the care you need.
Portal Message Your Provider and/or call 610-973-6200 to get on the schedule!