WE ARE OPEN BUT SAFETY FIRST!!!
Starting Monday, May 11th, 2020
WE WILL BE OPEN IN ALL FOUR OF OUR LOCATIONS:
- WESTGATE DRIVE (BETHLEHEM)
- EMRICK BLVD (BETHLEHEM)
WE WILL ALSO CONTINUE TO OFFER TELEHEALTH VISITS!
SAFETY FIRST – FOR YOU AND FOR US!!!!
-All patients must wear their own masks
-All Patients will be symptom screened prior to entering the care area
***IF you have a fever or symptoms you will not enter
-Patient Social Distancing by Design
- Appointments are spaced out 30 minutes apart
- Staggered Start Times
- Patients who can - will be seen through TELEHEALTH
- ONLY the Patient and required assistance should come to the appointment – NO guests
-Social Distancing Floor Taping Identifies your SAFE AREA
-Controlled Patient Flow Directions
-Minimal Patient to Patient Path Crossing
- Patients will wait for their appointment in exam rooms to the best of our ability
- Waiting rooms when used only have chairs at 6 Foot identified intervals
-All Staff will have Personal Protective Equipment including
- Cough Shields
- Gloves if/as needed – not to be cross patient used
If you have been waiting for an appointment – Thank You for your patience. We want to be safe and responsible as we provide the care you need. Portal Message Your Provider and/or call 610-973-6200 to get on the schedule!
Surgical options are OPEN with the government lifting of restrictions on elective surgery. If your surgery or procedure has been postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic, please call us to reschedule at 610-973-6200.